Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Whip and Whale's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Willie the Giant
Whip and Whale's Treetent
July 28, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Whip and Whale's Treetent is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so small, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something that requires more patience.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable Secretariat photo location.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and adorable).
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, projectile-vomiting propensity, or romantic problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains antique signage.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to buy pirate specticles.
- The donkey was sculpted by Darkwing Duck.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pedal.