Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Whip and Whale's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of the ground
Whip and Whale's Treetent
September 18, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed for:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Whip and Whale's Treetent is. It used to have interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something soothing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby themed autograph location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction is closed for repairs from July 25 through September 13.
- In 2004, this attraction was reworked to add images from the popular "Whip and Whale's Treetent" film.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Stromboli when you look down in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.