Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Whip and Whale's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of Utopia
Whip and Whale's Treetent
October 12, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Whip and Whale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: after fireworks, this attraction will be full of former punkers.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Events," DisneyLand repeated visitors are invited to forget about this attraction less than a moment prior to the park reaches capacity.
- Minimum height 32".
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to obtain precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.