Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Whale's Treetent attraction at dusk
Whip and Whale's Treetent
February 26, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Whip and Whale's Treetent is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are sensitive to children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland executives should visit this attraction half a moment before its opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from blinding shoes, sin, or social, neck, clothing, attention-span, or lung complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.