Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Squanto's gem-joking photo of Whip and Whale's Treetent
Whip and Whale's Treetent
December 30, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Whip and Whale's Treetent is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction at least once.
- Minimum height 35".
- Oldest guest must be at least 63" tall.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Special effects may be too frightening for children.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.