Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Whip and Whale's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its scary anniversary
Whip and Whale's Treetent
October 11, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Whip and Whale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give them sedatives after trying to find this attraction.
- BEWARE! For your benefit, you should be free from high blood pressure, felony convictions, or viral complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No food or monkey business allowed.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your large donation.