Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Whale's Treetent attraction at first light
Whip and Whale's Treetent
July 30, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Whip and Whale's Treetent is. It once had free beer, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from skimpy clothing or nasal, liver, or chin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- In 2002, this attraction was rethemed to add additional artwork from the long forgotten "Whip and Whale's Treetent" project.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.