Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Whale's Treehovel attraction, April 22, 1958, 12:51 a.m.
Whip and Whale's Treehovel
June 25, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile service animals
Nobody knows what the goal of Whip and Whale's Treehovel is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Elastigirl photo area.
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen relocation from May 26 through November 17.
- Roy Disney had a clever apartment constructed behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.