Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Whale's Treehovel attraction during construction
Whip and Whale's Treehovel
October 4, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Whip and Whale's Treehovel is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something that requires more clothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from tongue, wrist, brain, or shoulder disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.