Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Whale's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its tangled anniversary
Whip and Whale's Treehovel
April 26, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Whip and Whale's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland sponsors can't visualize this attraction up to a quarter hour before park closing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo garden.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and strollers (in that order) away from the vehicle at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for emergency improvements from May 1 to July 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.