Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Whale's Treecottage dark ride at park closing
Whip and Whale's Treecottage
August 27, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Rating for teens:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Whip and Whale's Treecottage is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after a solar eclipse, this dark ride will be hostile to goths.
- After enjoying this dark ride, find something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from clothing or skin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During any weather, this dark ride may smell funny.
- This dark ride closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.