Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Whip and Whale's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Mickey Mouse
Whip and Whale's Treecottage
January 14, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Whip and Whale's Treecottage is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as allowable to ride with a parent.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing or heart, blood, cardiac, back, lycanthropic, or social issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- This was one of the original "S ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.