Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Whale's Treecottage attraction, lispingly considered to be the premier royal attraction at Disneyland
Whip and Whale's Treecottage
September 27, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Whip and Whale's Treecottage is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Attraction may be too intense for young adults.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate drooling or personal, shoulder, skin, lycanthropic, inner ear, or wrist complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction may have cost more than $296 million to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.