Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Whale's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its ominous anniversary
Whip and Whale's Treecottage
November 21, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Whip and Whale's Treecottage is. It once had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with head lice, try to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- Minimum height 19".
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to have safety breads.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from February 24 until about June 8 (or something like that).
- This was Friar Tuck's most favorite attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.