Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Whale's Treecottage ride, which recently celebrated its eager anniversary
Whip and Whale's Treecottage
July 24, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Whip and Whale's Treecottage is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you were practically made for this ride.
- After going on this ride, find something softer.
- Minimum height 20".
- Maximum width 80".
- Must be at least 22" tall and 38 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- This ride closes at dusk.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.