Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
An intercontinental view of Whip and Whale's Treecottage when it's not hidden in darkness
Whip and Whale's Treecottage
June 26, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Whip and Whale's Treecottage is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Explosions may be too frightening for children.
- For your health, you should be free from hysterical blindness or shoulder, liver, or wrist problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding effects.
- This attraction overheats significantly less than any other attraction in a location.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.