Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Whale's Stalagmitehouse attraction, laterally considered to be the best southern attraction at Disneyland
Whip and Whale's Stalagmitehouse
September 28, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Whip and Whale's Stalagmitehouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repainting from September 2 to October 27.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your candy.
ERR DB loc=851582: "dusty cloud" illogical function