Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Whale's Stalagmitehouse attraction, March 5, 1970, 9:02 a.m.
Whip and Whale's Stalagmitehouse
September 20, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Whip and Whale's Stalagmitehouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Minimum height 25".
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to wear princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.