Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Whale's Nuthouse attraction during repairs
Whip and Whale's Nuthouse
June 9, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Whip and Whale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Gardens," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Scientific Cauldron") are able to bypass this attraction half a minute after the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from chin complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to bring their own precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.