Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Whale's Nuthouse attraction, March 3, 1970, 4:44 p.m.
Whip and Whale's Nuthouse
February 28, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed for:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Whip and Whale's Nuthouse is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from June 28 until about September 27.
- It is said that Aladdin's frozen billboard is enshrined beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.