Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Whip and Whale's Nuthouse, a favorite train of Merlin Jones
Whip and Whale's Nuthouse
May 15, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Whip and Whale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to stand next to a relative stranger, because this train will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed autograph area.
- Minimum height 42".
- Maximum height 47".
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from high blood pressure, unexplained phobias, or chest or wrist disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No babies or flash photography permitted.
- Train is closed just for the fun of it from March 9 through June 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.