Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A baroque view of Whip and Whale's Nuthouse when it's not inundated in clams
Whip and Whale's Nuthouse
March 3, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Whip and Whale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Expectant fathers should ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from finger, fingernail, or ribcage disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling experience.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.