Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Whale's Nuthouse attraction at dusk
Whip and Whale's Nuthouse
February 14, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile drunks
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Whip and Whale's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to ride this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- Before going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Unseen Cat") might try to find this attraction up to a minute preceeding park closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- Pregnant folks may use the restroom first.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from chronic allergies, inappropriate hotness, emotional baggage, or lung, nasal, or blood disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- One of the snowballs was textured to talk similar to John Carter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.