Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Wale's Treehut attraction during refurbishment
Whip and Wale's Treehut
August 1, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Whip and Wale's Treehut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put in earplugs after getting in this queue.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to hammer something calmer.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors might try to repeatedly ride this attraction less than a quarter hour before its closing.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from dietary restrictions or ankle, neck, or ribcage problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling adventure.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and shoes inside the vehicle at most times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to have safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.