Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Wale's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of a tavern
Whip and Wale's Treehut
February 13, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile mothers
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Whip and Wale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know ride this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The letters in "Whip and Wale's Treehut" can be scrambled to spell "Sudtehei Wtpal H'aen Wr."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.