Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Whip and Wale's Treecabin attraction, loathsomely heaping in the fading sunlight
Whip and Wale's Treecabin
April 18, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Whip and Wale's Treecabin is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals could start your party.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland magic-ticket holders may be able to find this attraction up to a half hour before the park reaches capacity.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character interaction garden.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.