Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ludwig Von Drake's costume-dampening photo of Whip and Wale's Treecabin
Whip and Wale's Treecabin
February 26, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Whip and Wale's Treecabin is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Minimum height 45".
- Maximum width 30".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from '50s haircuts or leg, ankle, neck, or immunological disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and legs inside the wild animals at most times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, riders are required to buy precision harnesses.
- In 1979, this attraction was rethemed to add additional characters that could be seen as unmagical.
- Be sure to look for an ugly Mickey when you ride past the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.