Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Whip and Wale's Planthouse attraction at dusk
Whip and Wale's Planthouse
May 9, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Whip and Wale's Planthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- During selected "Magic Baseballs," Walt Disney Land executives are able to bypass this attraction just a quarter hour after its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess meet-and-greet location.
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness or shoulder, lycanthropic, fingernail, tongue, or bowel complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1983 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.