Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Wale's Bushhouse attraction, magically levitating in the afternoon sunlight
Whip and Wale's Bushhouse
January 21, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Whip and Wale's Bushhouse is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby themed photo location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your whip.