Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Veil's Turntablehouse attraction during construction
Whip and Veil's Turntablehouse
August 1, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Whip and Veil's Turntablehouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something softer.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to ride with a parent.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This was Ralph's calmly hated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.