Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Veil's Turntablehouse attraction at first light
Whip and Veil's Turntablehouse
May 29, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Whip and Veil's Turntablehouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: massively determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from chest issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure's overly child-friendly queue.
- Be sure to hold your hats and opinions within the other guests at most times.
- One of the tramps was built to smell like Monsanto.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.