Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Veil's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of the Magic Kingdom
Whip and Veil's Treenut
October 4, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Whip and Veil's Treenut is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something shorter.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and shells away from the cast members at various times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- The abandoned structures visible from this attraction are haunted by lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.