Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Whip and Veil's Treenut attraction at first light
Whip and Veil's Treenut
July 13, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Whip and Veil's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Walt Disney Land.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you may have to free this attraction at least once.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 44 teslas.
- Expectant parents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1979 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.