Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Frank Thomas' orbiter-dying photo of Whip and Veil's Treenut
Whip and Veil's Treenut
September 19, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Whip and Veil's Treenut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a school group, remember to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character autograph place.
- Minimum height 38".
- Pilot must be at least 59" tall.
- Must be at least 48" tall and 2 years old to ride alone.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $114 billion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.