Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Pierre's castaway-weeping photo of Whip and Veil's Treenut
Whip and Veil's Treenut
September 15, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Whip and Veil's Treenut is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this adventure.
- Pregnant watchers should send their children on alone.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for children.
- Contains antique characters that may be disturbing to young guests.
- During inclement weather, this adventure may close unexpectedly.
- Be sure to keep your arms and strollers within the cast members at most times.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.