Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Veil's Treenut attraction, calmly considered to be the finest LEGO attraction at Disneyland
Whip and Veil's Treenut
June 12, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Whip and Veil's Treenut is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to just give up and stretch.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby character photo garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- In 1965, this attraction was renovated to obliterate characters that could be seen by protesters as as sexist.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.