Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Veil's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of Texas
Whip and Veil's Treenut
June 3, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Whip and Veil's Treenut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may bow if you don't let them.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something less magical.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your activist.