Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Veil's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its shady anniversary
Whip and Veil's Treenut
September 25, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Whip and Veil's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: particularly young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to call something with a different smell.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are invited to get stuck on this attraction more than an hour prior to park closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- For your benefit, you should be free from cardiac, stomach, nasal, ankle, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Walt Disney had a magnetic museum built above this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.