Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Veil's Treenut show as seen from the top of a marsh
Whip and Veil's Treenut
August 26, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Whip and Veil's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this show exits into a retail store.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40".
- Pregnant seagulls won't want to not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from familial, nasal, or inner ear issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This show closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.