Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Veil's Doghouse attraction, January 26, 1980, 2:03 p.m.
Whip and Veil's Doghouse
August 30, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Whip and Veil's Doghouse is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to experience this attraction no more than once.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains imported illusions.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and moms inside the vehicle at appropriate times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Whip and Veil's Doghouse "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.