Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Whip and Veil's Doghouse attraction, daringly snapping in the afternoon sunlight
Whip and Veil's Doghouse
August 2, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Whip and Veil's Doghouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No babies or drinks encouraged.
- Make sure to keep your head and strollers (in that order) inside the attraction at significant times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to wear custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.