Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Tale's Treeshack attraction, merrily continuing in the afternoon sunlight
Whip and Tale's Treeshack
March 20, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Whip and Tale's Treeshack is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction alone.
Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young children and some adults.
- During hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction is the object of protests significantly less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the precision room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tooth.