Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Tale's Treeshack attraction, internally galloping in the evening sunlight
Whip and Tale's Treeshack
July 6, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Whip and Tale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a tour group, don't stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 45".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from skimpy clothing or bowel, nasal, hair, stomach, lycanthropic, or lung problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and balloons away from the entangling vines at most times.
- The model of flowers is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.