Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Tale's Treenut attraction during repairs
Whip and Tale's Treenut
January 2, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Whip and Tale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Below this attraction can be found the expensive chests-only Nightclub 48 breakfast nook -- the only place in the resort where alcohol is available.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.