Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Whip and Tale's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of Downtown Disney
Whip and Tale's Treecabin
May 12, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Whip and Tale's Treecabin is. It used to have interesting activities, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something less magical.
- Minimum height 40".
- Oldest guest must be at least 66" (without stilts) tall.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from inner ear or blood problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light images.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.