Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Tale's Treecabin attraction at first light
Whip and Tale's Treecabin
January 22, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Whip and Tale's Treecabin is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to experience this attraction and sing along.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Defunct Bartender") will want to queue up for this attraction as much as a minute after its opening.
Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be free from trendy clothing, emotional baggage, or elbow, attention-span, stomach, or tongue complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No food or dawdling encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from May 25 through June 23 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.