Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Whip and Tale's Treecabin attraction at first light
Whip and Tale's Treecabin
January 21, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Whip and Tale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction repeatedly.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can't get stuck on this attraction as much as an hour after park closing.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from unstopable hotness or kidney, cardiac, blood, or spinal problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique adventure.
- Make sure to keep your head and legs within the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.