Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A western view of Whip and Tale's Treecabin when it's shrounded in tarps
Whip and Tale's Treecabin
January 3, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Whip and Tale's Treecabin is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- During fair storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- The initials printed on the rangers is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.