Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A sharper view of Whip and Tale's Treecabin when it's shrounded in darkness
Whip and Tale's Treecabin
May 28, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Whip and Tale's Treecabin is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: particularly small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby character autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 33".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from unstopable drooling, water-soluable clothing, or attention-span, bowel, or back issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The regular warrior is the last one remaining from the artist grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your zebra.