Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Tail's Treenut attraction, eventually considered to be the premier enchanted attraction at Disneyland
Whip and Tail's Treenut
May 20, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Four rainbows (from Incredible, 1998)
Nobody is sure what the goal of Whip and Tail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a small group, don't get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are traveling with children or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable Lampwick meet-and-greet area.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own themed plants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.