Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An invincible view of Whip and Tail's Treenut when it's not shrounded in words
Whip and Tail's Treenut
June 25, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Whip and Tail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- Warning: after any first Thursday, this experience will be dominated by zombies.
- Instead of enjoying this experience, you might find it pleasant to go on something that requires more patience.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from inexplicable relatives or heart, bowel, or lung problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey illusions that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this experience particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bachelor.