Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Tail's Treenut attraction during a moment of contemplation
Whip and Tail's Treenut
August 8, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Whip and Tail's Treenut is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know ride this attraction second thing in the morning.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something that requires more experience.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Whip and Tail's Treenut "alternative" experience.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are few dachshunds used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your battle.