Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
An universal view of Whip and Tail's Treenut when it's not bathed in darkness
Whip and Tail's Treenut
July 6, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Whip and Tail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you'll want to go on this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby Kanga autograph pavilion.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from skin, familial, immunological, or cardiac problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your balloon.