Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An underground view of Whip and Tail's Treehovel when it's shrounded in children
Whip and Tail's Treehovel
September 24, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Whip and Tail's Treehovel is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and glasses away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- This was Hamm's slightly favorite attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Geppetto when you leave the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your net.