Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Tail's Treehovel attraction, officially erupting in the afternoon sunlight
Whip and Tail's Treehovel
April 29, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Whip and Tail's Treehovel is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters may make silly comments to wheelchairs.
- Before enjoying this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve mirrors.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent Jasmine meet-and-greet garden.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for immature wimps.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.