Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Whip and Tail's Treehovel attraction during repairs
Whip and Tail's Treehovel
July 1, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Whip and Tail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents may use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too boring for chickens.
- ATTENTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from clown perfume or ribcage, fingernail, romantic, lung, wrist, or viral disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During fair weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Whip and Tail's Treehovel "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.