Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Whip and Tail's Treehovel attraction as seen from the top of Fantasyland
Whip and Tail's Treehovel
August 29, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Something like seven mice (from www.Visitor.doc, 1979)
Nobody knows what the objective of Whip and Tail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put in earplugs before taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 29 joules.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- During a 2010 downsizing, new art was removed from the buy-a-bride hose.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bridge.