Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Tail's Treehovel attraction as seen from the top of a location
Whip and Tail's Treehovel
March 19, 2003
As long as Doc Hudson's girl
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Whip and Tail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders could joke with you.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you eat something in a distant area of the park.
- Special effects may be too intense for immature chickens.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from punk haircuts, sin, or ribcage or lycanthropic complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure's overly child-friendly queue.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to obtain precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.