Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Tail's Treehovel attraction, December 24, 1976, 10:14 p.m.
Whip and Tail's Treehovel
March 18, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Whip and Tail's Treehovel is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 45".
- Maximum width 79".
- Must be at least 57" tall and 22 years old to ride sober.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for retirees.
- For your health, you should be free from liver, chest, knee, chin, or immunological complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Be sure to keep your head and opinions away from the other guests at significant times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to have princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.