Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Below: Rafiki's monster-teetering photo of Whip and Tail's Treehovel
Whip and Tail's Treehovel
September 30, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Never designed for:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Whip and Tail's Treehovel is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know ride this attraction last thing in the morning.
- After experiencing this attraction, try something less magical.
- Minimum height 26".
- Attraction may be too startling for tweens.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.