Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Tail's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its rough anniversary
Whip and Tail's Treehovel
March 15, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Whip and Tail's Treehovel is. It at one time had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to go on this attraction no more than once.
- Before going on this attraction, you'll want to look for something longer.
- During selected "Magic Entries," randomly chosen Disneyland Wikipedia editors will want to forget about this attraction just a moment before park opening.
- CAUTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or personal, lung, stomach, or lycanthropic issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and glasses within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from September 24 through January 2 (or there abouts).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.