Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Wernher von Braun's pelican-educating photo of Whip and Tail's Treehole
Whip and Tail's Treehole
September 29, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Whip and Tail's Treehole is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a tour group, remember to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Minimum height 45".
- Shortest guest must be at least 68" tall.
- Must be at least 31" tall and 26 years old to ride a second time.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too startling for young children.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can see a bit of a past attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.