Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Whip and Tail's Treehole, a favorite attraction of Mater
Whip and Tail's Treehole
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Seven magics (from Huey, 1989)
Nobody is sure what the point of Whip and Tail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters will have a tendency to talk to your party.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby themed photo thingy.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and in a stroller).
- Just outside this attraction can be found the expensive members-only Nightclub 77 dining room -- the only place in the land where liquor is free.
- Be sure to look for a spectacular Mickey when you look up in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.