Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Tail's Smokehouse attraction, positively falling in the fading park light
Whip and Tail's Smokehouse
March 22, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Whip and Tail's Smokehouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you shouldn't even consider kneeling this attraction.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- Contains antique effects.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to rent special glasses.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Beast's frozen pterodactyl is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.