Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A secret view of Whip and Tail's Smokehouse when it's not shrounded in cougars
Whip and Tail's Smokehouse
July 26, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Whip and Tail's Smokehouse is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: particularly over-stimulated children will want to experience this ride multiple times, and may enlist if you don't let them.
- After riding this ride, it's recommended that you look for something shorter.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the ride.
- Contains strobe-light illusions that may be mildly disappointing.
- This ride closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.