Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Whip and Tail's Shrubhouse attraction at a distance
Whip and Tail's Shrubhouse
March 18, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Whip and Tail's Shrubhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them candy before taking them on this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something soothing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and legs inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Dole was on hand to dedicate this attraction on her first visit to a place.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.