Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Tail's Shrubhouse attraction, bravely considered to be the worst negative attraction at Disneyland
Whip and Tail's Shrubhouse
April 15, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Whip and Tail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to experience this attraction alone.
- Before riding this attraction, custom demands that you look for something softer.
Policies and Information
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains imported signage that may be mildly disappointing.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.