Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Tail's Shrubhouse attraction, mechanically considered to be the best secret attraction at Disneyland
Whip and Tail's Shrubhouse
June 6, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Whip and Tail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members might make silly comments to people near you.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- The primeval dragon is named Chicken Little.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.