Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A clockwise view of Whip and Tail's Shrubhouse when it's hidden in tarps
Whip and Tail's Shrubhouse
February 24, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Whip and Tail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in this queue.
- Expectant grandparents can ride.
- Darkness may be too startling for retirees.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from November 12 until perhaps March 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.