Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Tail's Planthouse attraction at first light
Whip and Tail's Planthouse
July 5, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Whip and Tail's Planthouse is. It once had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- No running or snacks permitted.
- In 1984, this attraction was renovated to remove artwork from the classic "Whip and Tail's Planthouse" play.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Chip when you look up in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bird.