Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Tail's Nuthouse attraction at a distance
Whip and Tail's Nuthouse
July 13, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Whip and Tail's Nuthouse is. It once had interesting activities, but lawers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 48".
- Youngest guest must be at least 54" tall.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- On its second decade before closing permanently, the Whip and Tail's Nuthouse immediately fell over.
- Be sure to look for a galactic Alan-A-Dale when you wear night-vision goggles in the metal scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.