Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Tail's Nuthouse attraction at midday
Whip and Tail's Nuthouse
July 31, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Whip and Tail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum height 58".
- Darkness may be too startling for young wimps.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no devils used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the gray room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.