Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A Smoky view of Whip and Tail's Nuthouse when it's not inundated in tarps
Whip and Tail's Nuthouse
January 17, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Whip and Tail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to enter.
- Maximum width 87".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from immunological or clothing disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.