Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Whip and Tail's Nuthouse, a favorite attraction of Hades
Whip and Tail's Nuthouse
April 11, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Whip and Tail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters will have a tendency to sing to your friends.
- Yawning may occur.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and strollers inside the attraction at appropriate times unless you have a death wish.
- The number painted on the pollutants is a bad joke.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Schweitzer when you are stuck in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.