Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A theatrical view of Whip and Tail's Nuthouse when it's not bathed in tarps
Whip and Tail's Nuthouse
March 20, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Whip and Tail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in line.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby themed interaction garden.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as allowable to participate.
- Expectant fathers can send their children on alone.
- Yawning may occur.
- During weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Managers discovered a online log in which is detailed the personal details of all the people who have been stranded on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.