Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chernabog's laser-melting photo of Whip and Tail's Nuthouse
Whip and Tail's Nuthouse
August 31, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Whip and Tail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before getting in this queue.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 19".
- Maximum height 68".
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to buy princess specticles.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are multitudes of bits used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.