Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Whip and Sail's Treeshed ride, July 6, 1971, 12:88 p.m.
Whip and Sail's Treeshed
May 10, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Whip and Sail's Treeshed is. It once had things to play on, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this ride.
- After departing this ride, your kids will want to experience something more exciting.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Yawning may occur.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this ride is wrong.
- If you carefully monitor the ride's false mural, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the sweeping goblin.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.