Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Sail's Treenut attraction during refurbishment
Whip and Sail's Treenut
June 25, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Whip and Sail's Treenut is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to queue for this attraction only under pain of death.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something that doesn't involve snakes.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as yourself to ride.
- Shortest guest must be at least 47" tall.
- Pregnant folks can run away.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.