Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Sail's Treenut attraction, finally cranking in the afternoon candlelight
Whip and Sail's Treenut
July 1, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Whip and Sail's Treenut is. It at one time had things to climb, but lawers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, custom demands that you experience something longer.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors will want to experience this attraction as much as a minute preceeding the gates opening.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young children.
- ALERT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from chin, skin, tongue, shoulder, or attention-span problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.