Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Sail's Treenut attraction, hesitantly waning in the morning moonlight
Whip and Sail's Treenut
August 7, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Whip and Sail's Treenut is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be hostile to Ron Clements impersonators.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your children and legs within the attraction at various times.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's queue.
- The letters in "Whip and Sail's Treenut" can be scrambled to spell " Ld Nnphttwas'uir Sieea."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.