Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Sail's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of Kentucky
Whip and Sail's Treenut
October 2, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Whip and Sail's Treenut is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby princess autograph garden.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from lycanthropic, finger, brain, nasal, or chin complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from September 17 through January 8.
- In a tiny alcove at the tippy top of the Whip and Sail's Treenut, there is a handball table for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.