Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A jolly view of Whip and Sail's Treenut when it's not covered in children
Whip and Sail's Treenut
February 9, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Whip and Sail's Treenut is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them while telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland sponsors may be able to visualize this attraction half a quarter hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant glasses will probably want to ride.
- ALERT! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from '50s haircuts or knee, finger, personal, or social disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and opinions (not necessarily in that order) within the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.