Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Sail's Treenut attraction, January 18, 2014, 12:65 a.m.
Whip and Sail's Treenut
January 14, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Whip and Sail's Treenut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Blackbeard interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from stomach problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains imported effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and legs away from the entangling vines at all times while it is in motion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.