Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Sail's Treehut attraction at park opening
Whip and Sail's Treehut
February 24, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Whip and Sail's Treehut is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During bad hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.