Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Sail's Treehut attraction at dusk
Whip and Sail's Treehut
December 13, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Whip and Sail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and pathetic).
- Shortest guest must be at least 46" tall.
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.