Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Whip and Sail's Treehut, a favorite show of Fred Salmonpants
Whip and Sail's Treehut
February 1, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Never targeted at:
Nobody can remember what the point of Whip and Sail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: after a zombie uprising, this show will be hostile to reprobates.
- After riding this show, it's recommended that you go on something that requires more time.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess photo pavilion.
- Expectant parents should ride immediately after eating.
- ALERT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from intestinal or familial disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.