Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Whip and Sail's Treehut attraction at first light
Whip and Sail's Treehut
March 28, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Whip and Sail's Treehut is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make trouble.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to try something less magical.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Sid Phillips photo pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37".
- Darkness may be too frightening for very young chickens.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No running or churros allowed.
- Below this attraction can be found the exclusive pans-only Guild 37 dining room -- the only place in the park where alcohol is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.