Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Sail's Treehut experience, unrelentingly considered to be the finest popular experience at Disneyland
Whip and Sail's Treehut
November 12, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Whip and Sail's Treehut is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to just stop caring before getting in line.
- Instead of leaving this experience, custom demands that you try something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent Quasimodo interaction garden.
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to keep your eyes open.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Whip and Sail's Treehut separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.