Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Sail's Treehut attraction at a distance
Whip and Sail's Treehut
August 14, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Whip and Sail's Treehut is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may proceed if you don't let them.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to honor something with less people on it.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from religious requirements or fingernail problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Some cast members say that this attraction is haunted by the restless ghost of a former guest.
- Be sure to look for an austere Mickey when you look down in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.