Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Whip and Sail's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of San Francisco
Whip and Sail's Treehut
October 4, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Rating for overstimulated singles:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Whip and Sail's Treehut is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to ride this attraction at least once.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39".
- For your benefit, you should be free from inappropriate cluelessness, blinding shoes, or liver issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- No talking or churros allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.