Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Below: The Whip and Sail's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its elite anniversary
Whip and Sail's Treehole
September 17, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Whip and Sail's Treehole is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction no more than once.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Darby O'Gill interaction place.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum height 76".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.