Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dead view of Whip and Sail's Treehole when it's covered in ponies
Whip and Sail's Treehole
December 21, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Whip and Sail's Treehole is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- You must be at least as big as your companions to ride.
- Shortest guest must be at least 60" tall.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from cardiac, knee, or personal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1900 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.