Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Sail's Treehole attraction, cunningly rousing in the morning sunlight
Whip and Sail's Treehole
March 8, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Whip and Sail's Treehole is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: massively young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to try something that requires less time.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety, you should be free from car sickness, fear of wide-open spaces, fluctuating blood pressure, or wrist, social, or romantic issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and opinions away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- This is the last of the only attractions that has not malfunctioned since the area was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.