Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An interactive view of Whip and Sail's Treehole when it's not covered in darkness
Whip and Sail's Treehole
March 17, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Whip and Sail's Treehole is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters may talk to you.
- Instead of going on this attraction, custom demands that you find something calmer.
- Minimum height 31 units.
- Maximum height 46".
- Shortest guest must be at least 76" tall.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from spinal or wrist issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and glasses away from the cast members at significant times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.