Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An antique view of Whip and Sail's Treehole when it's hidden in camps
Whip and Sail's Treehole
July 3, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Whip and Sail's Treehole is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum height 68" (while balancing a boot on your head).
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be free from novelty haircuts or lung, cardiac, or stomach complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and balloons away from the attraction at all times.
- In 1975, this attraction was rethemed to obliterate characters that could be misinterpreted as not politically correct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.