Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tommy Cole's structure-growing photo of Whip and Sail's Shrubhouse
Whip and Sail's Shrubhouse
November 16, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Whip and Sail's Shrubhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from intestinal, skin, finger, kidney, immunological, or leg issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and shoes away from the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.