Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Whip and Sail's Shrubhouse, a favorite attraction of Monsanto
Whip and Sail's Shrubhouse
April 29, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Whip and Sail's Shrubhouse is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction at least once.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed autograph place.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your children and glasses (in that order) away from the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.