Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Whip and Sail's Shrubhouse attraction, humanely rejoicing in the fading park light
Whip and Sail's Shrubhouse
September 16, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Whip and Sail's Shrubhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland tourists might try to repeatedly ride this attraction for an hour before park opening.
- If you are visiting with small children or Maynard fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable character interaction thingy.
Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from trendy clothing or stomach or neck issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey's overly child-friendly queue.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.