Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Sail's Shrubhouse attraction at night
Whip and Sail's Shrubhouse
November 5, 1995
Avg. queue length:
An estimated five guests
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Whip and Sail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so ice, it is best to avoid this attraction last thing in the evening.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something more stimulating.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Darkness may be too startling for young consumers.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and balloons (not necessarily in that order) away from the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.