Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Sail's Nuthouse attraction during repairs
Whip and Sail's Nuthouse
November 3, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Whip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a school group, try to queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something shorter.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for retirees.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from motion sickness or cardiac or lycanthropic issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.