Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Sail's Bushhouse adventure, which recently celebrated its prominent anniversary
Whip and Sail's Bushhouse
March 5, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Whip and Sail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this adventure.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed interaction place.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Must be at least 29" tall and 26 years old to ride in front.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this adventure.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hip or intestinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- This adventure closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wheelchair.