Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Rail's Treeshack attraction, internally levitating in the evening sunlight
Whip and Rail's Treeshack
January 24, 1976
Avg. queue length:
An average of three thumbs down (from www.SnowWhiteTribute.net)
Nobody is sure what the objective of Whip and Rail's Treeshack is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are at the park with Baloo fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable character meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be free from odd extra limbs or familial, brain, fingernail, or intestinal disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.