Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Whip and Rail's Treeshack attraction, lispingly dying in the evening sunlight
Whip and Rail's Treeshack
July 24, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Never designed for:
Nobody really knows what the point of Whip and Rail's Treeshack is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 43".
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains exploding effects.
- No food or churros allowed.
- Fan websites have written a historic log in which is listed the backstory of all the guests who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your automobile.