Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Wheezy the Penguin's trash-depressing photo of Whip and Rail's Treeshack
Whip and Rail's Treeshack
January 5, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Whip and Rail's Treeshack is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents won't want to send their children on alone.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may explode.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Whip and Rail's Treeshack alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.