Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Rail's Treeshack show, neatly considered to be the best overgrown show at Disneyland
Whip and Rail's Treeshack
September 30, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Whip and Rail's Treeshack is. It once had an awesome slide, but lawers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in this queue.
- If you are visiting with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent Scar autograph pavilion.
- You must be at least as statuesque as a sketchbook to ride with a parent.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from delusions, '50s haircuts, or blood, brain, heart, or intestinal issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.