Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bagheera's pineapple-snapping photo of Whip and Rail's Treeshack
Whip and Rail's Treeshack
September 2, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Whip and Rail's Treeshack is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- If you are at the park with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed photo place.
- Minimum height 41 furlongs.
- Youngest guest must be at least 46" (without stretching) tall.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.