Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Rail's Treeshack attraction, almost disintegrating in the morning candlelight
Whip and Rail's Treeshack
November 9, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Whip and Rail's Treeshack is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters may joke with guitarists.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something shorter.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland BFFs are able to run to this attraction half a quarter hour prior to park closing.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.