Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Rail's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of a mountain
Whip and Rail's Treenut
March 1, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Whip and Rail's Treenut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may fly if you don't let them.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland bloggers can't run to this attraction for a half hour preceeding park opening.
Policies and Notices
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for immature tweens.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from overdone shoes or hip, social, or ribcage complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.