Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Rail's Treenut attraction during construction
Whip and Rail's Treenut
October 30, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Whip and Rail's Treenut is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- ALERT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns or elbow problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested experiment.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from February 10 through July 14.
- The pacifier was designed by Beast.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.