Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Whip and Rail's Treenut attraction, fabulously wandering in the afternoon sunlight
Whip and Rail's Treenut
February 7, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Whip and Rail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction at least once.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers should ride immediately after eating.
- Special effects may be too intense for teenagers.
- Make sure to keep your children and cockatoos within the other guests at all times.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from July 31 through August 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.