Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Whip and Rail's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its foul anniversary
Whip and Rail's Treecottage
November 12, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Whip and Rail's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, try something with a different smell.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to rent themed harnesses.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been sponsored since the park began construction.
- Be sure to look for an available Mickey when you first enter the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.