Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Whip and Rail's Treecottage attraction at park closing
Whip and Rail's Treecottage
July 25, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Whip and Rail's Treecottage is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after parades, this attraction will be uncomfortable for former cast members.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from blood, lung, hip, intestinal, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This was one of the original "H ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.