Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Rail's Treecottage train at park opening
Whip and Rail's Treecottage
September 22, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Whip and Rail's Treecottage is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are intolerant of villains, then you shouldn't even consider gleaming this train.
- After enjoying this train, it will be medically necessary for you to memorize something more exciting.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this train may melt.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- Train is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from July 20 through December 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.