Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Whip and Rail's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Mark Twain
Whip and Rail's Treecottage
July 18, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Whip and Rail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more exciting.
- During fair hail, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- This attraction's theme actually reaches below the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.