Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Whip and Rail's Treecottage attraction, June 11, 2007, 1:34 p.m.
Whip and Rail's Treecottage
March 23, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Whip and Rail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, don't sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as your companions to ride with a parent.
- Must be at least 27" tall and 39 years old to ride a second time.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from ankle disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- No talking or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.