Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Rail's Treecottage attraction at night
Whip and Rail's Treecottage
May 5, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Whip and Rail's Treecottage is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, experience something more exciting.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- No running or drinks allowed.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- In 1992, this attraction was renovated to insert rooms from the "Whip and Rail's Treecottage" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.