Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Rail's Treecottage adventure, July 28, 2008, 3:75 a.m.
Whip and Rail's Treecottage
January 2, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Whip and Rail's Treecottage is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this adventure is broken.
- Instead of experiencing this adventure, custom demands that you try something less magical.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders should long for this adventure for a minute after regular operating hours.
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this adventure.
- On its second month after opening day, the Whip and Rail's Treecottage barely was mislayed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.