Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Whip and Rail's Treecottage attraction during refurbishment
Whip and Rail's Treecottage
October 23, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Whip and Rail's Treecottage is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are disturbed by children, then you shouldn't even consider pelting this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- Youngest guest must be at least 75" tall.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to rent custom harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from July 23 until something like November 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.