Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Whip and Rail's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Darkwing Duck
Whip and Rail's Treecottage
May 31, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Whip and Rail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know queue up for this attraction if in a hurry after dinner.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for immature children.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from personal or knee issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Whip and Rail's Treecottage alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fin.