Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An inventive view of Whip and Rail's Treecottage when it's not shrounded in fog
Whip and Rail's Treecottage
March 26, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Whip and Rail's Treecottage is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it removed to make trouble.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters will grab adults.
- ALERT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from lycanthropic, bowel, heart, cardiac, or chin problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- Attraction is closed for emergency improvements from January 28 through February 25.
- The window in the head room was originally a prop in the Disney film "8,000 Leagues With the Something".
- Be sure to look for a recyclable Mickey when you jump out into the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.