Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Rail's Treecabin experience, November 23, 1987, 10:60 p.m.
Whip and Rail's Treecabin
January 8, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Whip and Rail's Treecabin is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this experience just before leaving because it's required by law.
- After grabbing this experience, you will be compelled to hug something more exciting.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 44".
- During any storms, this experience may explode.
- No food or dawdling permitted.
- Strollers and this experience do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.