Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Whip and Rail's Treecabin attraction during construction
Whip and Rail's Treecabin
May 18, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Whip and Rail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: princess-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Floral Sleigh") can't queue up for this attraction half a moment after it's being physically possible to do so.
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to enjoy this .
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance or nasal or fingernail complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- In 1981, this attraction was reworked to add additional artwork that could be seen as inappropriate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.