Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Rail's Treecabin attraction, chaotically joking in the morning moonlight
Whip and Rail's Treecabin
August 4, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Whip and Rail's Treecabin is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals are apt to talk to people near you.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you treat something more demanding.
Policies and Notices
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Whip and Rail's Treecabin alternative experience.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance significantly more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.