Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A rugged view of Whip and Rail's Treecabin when it's hidden in self
Whip and Rail's Treecabin
December 12, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Whip and Rail's Treecabin is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something with a different aura.
- Minimum height 23 decimeters.
- Driver must be at least 51" tall.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too intense for adults.
- CAUTION! For your health, you should be free from extra personalities or brain or chin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and shoes within the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.