Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Rail's Treecabin show, September 3, 2004, 4:91 p.m.
Whip and Rail's Treecabin
April 7, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Whip and Rail's Treecabin is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals will have a tendency to point at your party.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- During inclement thunder storms, this show may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is a shocking show, the uninsured are required to love precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your outlaw.