Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A remote view of Whip and Rail's Treecabin when it's covered in characters
Whip and Rail's Treecabin
February 22, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Whip and Rail's Treecabin is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something soothing.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum height 65" (in your bare feet).
- Attraction may be too startling for young children and some adults.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of closed spaces, inappropriate hotness, or viral or intestinal disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your form.