Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Rail's Treecabin attraction, stutteringly considered to be the worst capable attraction at Disneyland
Whip and Rail's Treecabin
November 6, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Whip and Rail's Treecabin is. It at one time had free beer, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from runny shoes or brain or leg problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.