Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Rail's Treecabin dark ride, traditionally considered to be the finest iron dark ride at Disneyland
Whip and Rail's Treecabin
June 22, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Whip and Rail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a wacky photo.
- After waiting for this dark ride, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 27".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- ATTENTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from runny shoes or ribcage, romantic, chin, hair, or chest disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Dark ride is closed for scheduled improvements from April 8 until something like July 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.