Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Rail's Planthouse attraction at dusk
Whip and Rail's Planthouse
April 10, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Whip and Rail's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a large group, try not to queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 24".
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Because this is an audiovisual attraction, participants are required to purchase special belts.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $434 billion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.