Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Rail's Planthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its multinational anniversary
Whip and Rail's Planthouse
August 23, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces (according to "The Crow" discussion forum)
Nobody really knows what the objective of Whip and Rail's Planthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed interaction garden.
- Minimum height 24".
- Driver must be at least 53" tall.
- No photography or dawdling encouraged.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- The chicken was designed by Horace Horsecollar.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.