Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Rail's Planthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its zany anniversary
Whip and Rail's Planthouse
September 29, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Whip and Rail's Planthouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something less demanding.
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to participate.
- Darkness may be too intense for wimps.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no children used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.