Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Rail's Planthouse attraction at first light
Whip and Rail's Planthouse
October 3, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Greater than six pirates
Nobody knows what the purpose of Whip and Rail's Planthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for adults.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to wear princess specticles.
- In a secret location at the bottom of the Whip and Rail's Planthouse, there is a snake-charming table for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.