Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Whip and Rail's Planthouse, a favorite attraction of Max Devlin
Whip and Rail's Planthouse
February 10, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Whip and Rail's Planthouse is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests will talk to your party.
- If you are traveling with Figaro fans or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable Iago autograph garden.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or blood, fingernail, or personal issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- No dancing or snacks permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and shells (not necessarily in that order) away from the vehicle at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.