Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Rail's Planthouse attraction as seen from the top of Texas
Whip and Rail's Planthouse
September 6, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs down
Nobody is sure what the goal of Whip and Rail's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Fred Salmonpants autograph pavilion.
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.