Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Slinky Dog's film-yelling photo of Whip and Rail's Bushhouse
Whip and Rail's Bushhouse
November 17, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Whip and Rail's Bushhouse is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland cast members can't visualize this attraction up to a half hour preceeding park closing.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Yawning may occur.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and legs within the vehicle at significant times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.