Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Rail's Adulthouse attraction, July 30, 2003, 7:05 a.m.
Whip and Rail's Adulthouse
August 27, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Whip and Rail's Adulthouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before riding this attraction, change something with less people on it.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Bad Zombie") will want to forget about this attraction as much as a quarter hour preceeding the gates opening.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to run away.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for adults.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.