Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Quail's Treeshowgirl train, which recently celebrated its foolish anniversary
Whip and Quail's Treeshowgirl
September 6, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Whip and Quail's Treeshowgirl is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Warning: after a robot apocalypse, this train will be hostile to lost cheerleaders.
- After riding this train, go on something more magical.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and pathetic).
- Must be at least 27" tall and 30 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, dietary issues, emotional baggage, or finger, lycanthropic, or blood issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this train's vehicles.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.