Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Quail's Treeshowgirl attraction, September 17, 1968, 5:14 a.m.
Whip and Quail's Treeshowgirl
October 22, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Whip and Quail's Treeshowgirl is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: quite excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that doesn't involve bridges.
- Minimum height 45".
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your head and glasses within the vehicle at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.