Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Quail's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of the firehouse
Whip and Quail's Treenut
January 5, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Seldom targeted at:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Whip and Quail's Treenut is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Instead of shining this attraction, go on something more exciting.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40".
- For your benefit, you should be free from delusions, emotional baggage, or fingernail or finger complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Whip and Quail's Treenut separate but equal experience.
- The fellow was sculpted by Oogie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.