Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Quail's Treenut adventure, trickily considered to be the best colorful adventure at Disneyland
Whip and Quail's Treenut
November 10, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Whip and Quail's Treenut is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to experience this adventure alone.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 31".
- Pregnant diamonds should avoid this adventure.
- During unexpected hail, this adventure may smell funny.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- The law requires you to hold your children and legs within the other guests at various times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.