Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Tim Burton's passport-swashbuckling photo of Whip and Quail's Treehole
Whip and Quail's Treehole
February 4, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Whip and Quail's Treehole is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too boring for tweens.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- In 2006, this attraction was reworked to insert characters from the recent "Whip and Quail's Treehole" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.