Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Quail's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its major anniversary
Whip and Quail's Treehole
March 11, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Whip and Quail's Treehole is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in this queue.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to remember something less demanding.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for young children.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.