Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Natty Gann's pony-tweeting photo of Whip and Quail's Treecottage
Whip and Quail's Treecottage
June 10, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Whip and Quail's Treecottage is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to float this experience by yourself to avoid being teased.
- After experiencing this experience, you'll want to find something in a distant area of the park.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- During inclement earthquakes, this experience may not be operating.
- Guests may get tired on this experience.
- This experience closes at sundown.
- This experience exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.