Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Quail's Treecottage attraction, October 2, 2006, 10:75 a.m.
Whip and Quail's Treecottage
October 10, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Whip and Quail's Treecottage is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: before a zombie uprising, this attraction will be dominated by prison inmates.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for emergency cleaning from April 16 to August 20.
- Andy Davis was once seen riding this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.