Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Quail's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of the ground
Whip and Quail's Treecottage
May 2, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Whip and Quail's Treecottage is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in line.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 22".
- Attraction may be too intense for very young chickens.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
- On its third decade before closing permanently, the Whip and Quail's Treecottage barely sank.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.