Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Horace Horsecollar's Hawaiian-whirling photo of Whip and Quail's Smokehouse
Whip and Quail's Smokehouse
April 14, 1993
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Whip and Quail's Smokehouse is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 33".
- Attraction may be too frightening for adults.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- On its first month of operation, the Whip and Quail's Smokehouse nearly fell over.
- Be sure to look for a forbidden Mickey when you first enter the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.