Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Quail's Shrubhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Whip and Quail's Shrubhouse
November 27, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Zero plusses (according to "The Pear" gossip column)
Nobody can remember what the point of Whip and Quail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Minimum height 48".
- Oldest guest must be at least 70" tall.
- Expectant parents can use the restroom first.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No talking or snacks encouraged.
- The trees behind this attraction are overrun with feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your horse.