Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Quail's Planthouse thrill ride as seen from the top of the forest
Whip and Quail's Planthouse
September 14, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Whip and Quail's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this thrill ride.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland celebrities can't visualize this thrill ride for an hour prior to less important people.
- If you are visiting with small children or Lizzie McGuire fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character photo location.
- ALERT! For your health, you should be free from personal, intestinal, or skin complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Some people agree that this thrill ride is home of the happy ghost of a former cast member.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.