Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Quail's Nuthouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Whip and Quail's Nuthouse
January 2, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Whip and Quail's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters are apt to navigate you.
- After elevating this attraction, you'll want to go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains antique characters.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- On its last month after opening, the Whip and Quail's Nuthouse almost was borded up.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.