Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Quail's Caboosehouse attraction as seen from the top of a site
Whip and Quail's Caboosehouse
November 18, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Whip and Quail's Caboosehouse is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this attraction alone.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Nikki autograph place.
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from personal, viral, stomach, ribcage, or finger problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Wolf of A Restaurant.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.