Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Quail's Caboosehouse attraction, softly considered to be the best shady attraction at Disneyland
Whip and Quail's Caboosehouse
October 26, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Whip and Quail's Caboosehouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy after getting in line.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to buy precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hunchback.