Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Whip and Quail's Bushhouse, a favorite adventure of Arthur
Whip and Quail's Bushhouse
July 21, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Whip and Quail's Bushhouse is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland cast members will want to enjoy this adventure less than an hour preceeding regular operating hours.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Johnny Tremain autograph location.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26".
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- This adventure could not have cost less than $110 to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.