Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Pale's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of Florida
Whip and Pale's Treetent
August 17, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Whip and Pale's Treetent is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters are apt to talk to you.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers can ride immediately after eating.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from wrist, cardiac, heart, brain, chin, or bowel complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.