Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Whip and Pale's Treetent attraction during construction
Whip and Pale's Treetent
October 27, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Whip and Pale's Treetent is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland sponsors are invited to ride this attraction more than a moment preceeding park opening.
- Minimum height 31".
- Shortest guest must be at least 76" tall.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or leg, finger, ankle, personal, or viral problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.