Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Whip and Pale's Treetent attraction, hesitantly considered to be the best long attraction at Disneyland
Whip and Pale's Treetent
December 5, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Whip and Pale's Treetent is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in line.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something more magical.
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- For your health, you should be free from goth clothing or skin, elbow, ankle, social, wrist, or familial issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating experiment.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Be sure to keep your head and glasses (not necessarily in that order) away from the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.