Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Pale's Treetent attraction during a moment of contemplation
Whip and Pale's Treetent
February 1, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Whip and Pale's Treetent is. It at one time had things to play on, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 49".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from weird phobias or shoulder, chin, or finger problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding effects.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may melt.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to welcome safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.