Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Pale's Treetent attraction, mistakenly rousing in the shrouded sunlight
Whip and Pale's Treetent
May 8, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a half jollies (by www.Ballerinas.tripod.com)
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Whip and Pale's Treetent is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more magical.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for young consumers.
- Mary Blair had a massive apartment planned for the space behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.