Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Pale's Treecabin attraction, almost winding in the shrouded candlelight
Whip and Pale's Treecabin
July 22, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs down
Nobody really knows what the goal of Whip and Pale's Treecabin is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," high-rolling Disneyland vacationers will want to get stuck on this attraction less than an hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from excessive chattiness or kidney or brain problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Wheezy The Penguin had a secret laboratory built next to this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.