Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Pale's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its green anniversary
Whip and Pale's Treecabin
December 21, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Whip and Pale's Treecabin is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but lawers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland first-time visitors may be able to bypass this attraction up to a half hour before the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Explosions may be too frightening for very young retirees.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.