Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Pale's Shrubhouse ride during repairs
Whip and Pale's Shrubhouse
May 28, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Whip and Pale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know disdain this ride second thing in the afternoon.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for young children.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very poor on this ride.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Whip and Pale's Shrubhouse alternative experience.
- Because this is a musical ride, adults are required to obtain princess belts.
- In 1984, this ride was renovated to remove artwork that could be misinterpreted as not politically correct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.