Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Pale's Oakhouse show during repairs
Whip and Pale's Oakhouse
November 19, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Whip and Pale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this show repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- Before experiencing this show, you might find it pleasant to go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40".
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces or nasal, intestinal, back, or neck disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- The picture of cabooses is an inside joke.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.