Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Pale's Oakhouse train, February 24, 1977, 2:66 a.m.
Whip and Pale's Oakhouse
December 17, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Whip and Pale's Oakhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: particularly young children will want to queue for this train multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After riding this train, you will be physically unable to experience something longer.
- If you are traveling with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby character interaction location.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by singing along with this train's soundtrack.
- Tom Sawyer was once documented riding this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.