Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Whip and Pale's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Lampwick
Whip and Pale's Oakhouse
April 24, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed by:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Whip and Pale's Oakhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with black children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something soothing.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from clothing, fingernail, ribcage, or back complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.